Friday, August 17, 2012

Updates!

Been suuuuper busy and haven't had much time to upload stuff. It's also finals time which is even craaazier! Most of these are WIPs and would look waaaay better if I wasn't frantically trying to get everything done. It's frustrating having to drop work and move on to the next thing cause I'm an endless tweaker, guess it's good time management practice

These first 4 images are from storyboarding class. For my final I'm creating an animated storyboard for Return of The King.







Maya Final and mid term. For the mid term I modelled the interior of a tram and for my final I'm recreating the link room from Avatar based on concepts by Ben Procter!





Texturing - Anisotropic Tap



Texturing - Fruit bowl, needs lots of work but had to leave it :(


Vis Com photoshop lighting studies

1 comment: